1: ACTORS & SINGERS & DANCERS
On-Stage Track: Led by a professional Director, Musical Director, and guest teaching artists, students will spend the week working on a collection of songs, scenes, dances, original material, movement pieces, and poetry, to be performed on the Rechnitz stage every Friday night.
2: DIRECTORS & DESIGNERS & TECHNICIANS
Back-Stage Track: Led by a professional Technical Director, Assistant TD, and guest teaching artists, students will paint flats, create costume pieces, learn about lighting and sound, and make props - whatever it takes to build the world of the show to be performed every Friday night.
Take 1, 2, or 3 weeks. Every week is something new! Sign up for three weeks, and you’ll do three totally different shows! Creativity—collaboration—fun!
Dates: Week 1: July 9-13 Week 2: July 16-20 Week 3: July 23-27
Times: Classes run Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sign up for 1, 2, or 3 weeks: $475 for one week, $855 for 2 weeks (10% discount), $1211.25 for 3 weeks (15% discount).
Download registration forms HERE and...
- Scan and email to SummerCamp@trtc.org (if paying by credit card).
- Mail with payment to: Two River Theater, 21 Bridge Avenue, Red Bank, NJ, 07701 Attn: Summer Intensives.
- Drop off in person at the Two River Theater Box Office or Administrative Offices
- Fax to 732.345.1414 (if paying by credit card) – Attn: Summer Intensives
or NEW THIS SEASON! Register online below.
Please note: if you are signing up for two or three weeks of classes you must follow one of the above options to receive a discount. We are still working towards offering multi-week discounts when booking online through our new ticketing system.
Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Spots are limited.
Each registration form must be accompanied by payment, $75 of which is non-refundable.
If you need to arrange a payment plan, please contact the Education Department at 732.345.1400 x1804 or SummerCamp@trtc.org.
All accounts must be paid in full by Friday, June 29, 2018.
There is a $35 fee for returned checks.
- A FULL tuition refund will be granted prior to April 30, 2018, minus $75 non-refundable deposit.
- A 50% tuition refund will be granted prior to May 30, 2018.
- A 25% tuition refund will be granted prior to June 30, 2018
- No refunds will be granted after June 30, 2018.