RENEW YOUR AUTO-RENEW SUBSCRIPTION TODAY
Deadline: March 23
Next season Two River turns 25! It’s going to be a BIG year for us, filled with new adventures and exciting opportunities for our family of artists and audiences. That’s why we want to make sure you lock in the biggest discount of 30% off tickets and prime seating NOW by renewing your subscription today!
By joining our auto-renewal subscription program you opt into having your credit card automatically charged for our 2018/19 season before we announce the line-up at our Season Announcement Party on Monday, March 26 at 7pm.
Additional Auto-Renew benefits:
- Keep-Your-Own-Seat Privileges
- Free & Unlimited Ticket Exchanges
- Pre-Show Access to the VIP Lounge
- Additional 10% Off Add-on Tickets
- No Box Office Fees on Additional Tickets
NEW THIS SEASON: Online Renewal is Available!
Online subscription renewal should take no more than 5 minutes of your time. The online purchase path will clearly walk you through each step of the process.
Option # 1 - If you have an online account at tworivertheater.org AND know your password:
- In order to renew online, you must use the e-mail listed in the renewal letter sent to your home. This is the e-mail associated with your account.
- Login with your username and password.
- Click Subscriptions once logged into your account.
- Click Buy Subscription.
- Choose Number of Events (must include at least 3)
- Your account will default to all six shows, but you can choose as few as three.
- The rest of our subscription preferences will be carried over from this season (number of subscriptions, date and time).
- As you continue the purchase path, you will be provided with the list of performance dates you are scheduled for, along with your seat locations in the Joan and Robert Rechnitz Theater.
- Click Next to check out and make your payment.
Option # 2: If you have never created an online account OR do not know your password:
- Go to My Account at the top right of the tworivertheater.org.
- Enter your e-mail address,and then choose “Forgot your password?”
- You will be sent a new password, which will enable you to log into the system.
- Once logged in, follow the instructions listed above in option #1.