Make OUR audience, YOUR audience!
Reach over 15,000 Local Patrons Through our 60+ Spring Performances!
This Spring, our state-of-the-art, two-theater complex in Red Bank will produce two world-class theater productions. These productions will generate over sixty performances, bringing more than 15,000 patrons into town. Ads start at $250.
DEADLINE FOR OUR NEXT PLAYBILL: Monday, April 2
For more information contact Jenna Rocca at email@example.com
WHY SHOULD YOU ADVERTISE?
Total dollars annually spent by our audience related to attending a performance (excluding the cost of event admission)
Based on our audience surveys, the percentage of responders who report pairing their trip to the theater with a dining or local retail experience
Total number of full time equivalent jobs in our community that are
supported by the expenditures made by Two River Theater and our audiences
MORE ABOUT OUR PATRONS
• Geographic Proximity: 83% of patrons live within a 20 mile radius of Red Bank, NJ
• Household Income: 73% of patrons have annual household incomes of $75,000+ and 22% have annual household incomes of $150,000+
• Home Owners: 99%
• Age: The majority of our patrons fall in the following age categories: 11.5%
Generation X (Ages 37-52), 55.3% Baby Boomers (Ages 53-71), 26.9% Traditionalists (Ages 72-87)
• Gender: 61% Female & 49% Male
• Education: 72% are college graduates; of those 35% hold advanced degrees
View our Spring 2018 Media Kit:
Digital version of a recent playbill below: